DDI Signs ® – Your Backlit Sign Specialist!
Ultra Slim Back-lit Snap Frame
Our Backlit Snap Frame is is perfect for retail and special event use. Graphics are easily changed out.
Unique hybrid of aluminum backlit snap frame and a thermo-formed pan.
- Interior use only
- Slim 2.9″ total depth
- Quick change front loading graphics
- Silver aluminum snap frame
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Thermo-formed, co-extruded black pan
- Clear non-breakable APET lens
- Hi trans diffuser
- Heavy-duty D-hooks for hanging
- Electronic ballast
- Formed metal wiring enclosures
- Dependable T-8 lamps
- Rotating grip-lock sockets
- 6′ 3-wire grounded 18g cord
- UL approved unit
We Understand Deadlines.
We understand the tight deadlines that the industry faces and have proven that we can stand up to the challenge. We offer quick turnaround with reliable Nationwide Shipping.
Our Backlit Snap Frame Display displays graphics in a new light. The Backlit Snap Frame is easy to open and replace the backlit graphics.
We ship our Backlit Snap Frame Nationwide.
- ddiSigns.com ships our Backlit Snap Frame Nationwide from the East Coast to the West Coast. USA and Canada. We regularly ship to New York NYC, Washington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Minnesota, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, Chicago Illinois , Dallas Texas, Las Vegas Nevada, Seattle Washington, Alaska, Los Angeles California and anywhere in between.
These displays can be hung either Landscape or Portrait
UTSF-DB – 3″ x 12.75″ x 7.25″
UTSF1012 – 12″ x 14″ x 2.9″
UTSF1016 – 12″ x 18″ x 2.9″
UTSF1114 – 13″ x 16″ x 2.9″
UTSF1224 – 14″ x 26″ x 2.9″
UTSF1526 – 17″ x 28″ x 2.9″
UTSF1620 – 18″ x 22″ x 2.9″
UTSF1640 – 18″ x 42″ x 2.9″
UTSF1650 – 18″ x 52″ x 2.9″
UTSF2024 – 22″ x 26″ x 2.9″
UTSF2228 – 24″ x 30″ x 2.9″
UTSF2430 – 26″ x 32″ x 2.9″
UTSF2436 – 26″ x 38″ x 2.9″
UTSF3240 – 34″ x 42″ x 2.9″
UTSF4050 – 42″ x 52″ x 2.9″
Please see our Submit Files page for complete file guidelines.
- We prefer VECTOR files – Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or Corel Draw.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
- Properly converted vector files are preferred because there is no image degradation when enlarged.
- * If raster/bitmap images are submitted please make sure our resolution and file guidelines are followed.
- Website images are not acceptable.