Digitally Printed Floor Graphic Mats and Flooring
Movable and Reusable Floor Graphic Mats. Perfect for retail POP displays. Easy to clean. Six different patterns.
- Made from a recyclable material.
- 75mil thick for durable floor graphic.
- Easy to clean.
- Slip and tear resistant.
- Water and fluid resistant.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Re-positionable and reusable.
- Custom printed with your Logo, Ad or photo.
Available in Six different Patterns:
- Ceramic, Coin, Diamond Tread, Levant, Ribbed, and Wood Grain.
Designed for Retail Point-of-Purchase Displays, Grocery Store Display Mats, Car Dealership Parking Pads, Special Event Flooring, Trade Show Flooring, Office Entrance Mats, Logo Mats, and Sports Team Logo Mats.
We Understand Deadlines.
We understand the tight deadlines that the industry faces and have proven that we can stand up to the challenge. We offer quick turnaround with reliable Nationwide Shipping.
Our floor graphic mats are perfect for Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Hotels, Arenas, Schools, Movie Premiers, Retail Stores, Press Conferences, Concerts and Stage Floor Graphics, Music Venues, Trade Show Floor Decals, Sporting Events, Red Carpet Events, Special Events and Retail Promotions.
We ship our floor graphic mats Nationwide. They are easy to install and remove.
- ddiSigns.com ships Signs Nationwide from the East Coast to the West Coast. USA and Canada. We regularly ship to New York NYC, Washington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Minnesota, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, Chicago Illinois , Dallas Texas, Las Vegas Nevada, Seattle Washington, Alaska, Los Angeles California and anywhere in between.
Please see our Submit Files page for complete file guidelines.
- Graphics are printed on a special floor graphic mat material.
- We prefer VECTOR files – Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or Corel Draw.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
- Properly converted vector files are preferred because there is no image degradation when enlarged.
- * If raster/bitmap images are submitted please make sure our resolution and file guidelines are followed. Website images are not acceptable.