Our Portable Pop Up Banner Stands are Made in the USA!
KEY FEATURES OF OUR POP UP DISPLAY
- Graphics attach with a Velcro perimeters.
- Incredibly easy set-up without tools.
- Oversize nylon carry bag with every frame.
- Upgraded Portable Exhibit Cases available.
- Ultra lightweight alloy tubes.
- Matte satin anodized finish.
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- Bolt based system, add or subtract components.
- Optional lights available.
Our fabric pop up banner display is our most popular banner display. It is easy to set up and take down and is used for large format displays and backdrops. No pieces to assemble just take out of the case and expand the frame, lock it into place with attached anchor hooks.
Fabric is Wrinkle Resistant Fabric Banner digitally printed Die Sublimation graphics. Graphics are easily changed out and if you need a larger display the pop ups can be attached together with special connectors. Custom larger sizes made to order.
Our custom printed Poplin Fabric Banner attaches to the frame with Velcro hook and loop.
Our Tension Fabric is: Wrinkle Resistant Fabric Banner and high print quality.
Graphics are easily changed out and if you need a larger display the pop ups can be attached together with special connectors. Custom larger sizes made to order.
Available sizes: each quad is approximately 30″ x 30″
Try not to place any Logos or graphics with in the 2″ area from the edge of the graphic, same for side panels – this area is used to stitch on the Velcro to attach to the pop up frame.
Side panels are always 12.5″ wide x the height of the display. Graphics can wrap around the sides but keep in mind the stitching may go thru images.
Back-lit Pop Up Display Light Kits
Turn your Pop Up Fabric Banner into a Lighted Display. Lamp and fixture for each quad. Power supply cords and power strip. Carry bag to keep kit contained.
Please see our Submit Files page for complete file guidelines.
- We prefer VECTOR files – Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or Corel Draw.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
- Properly converted vector files are preferred because there is no image degradation when enlarged.
- * If raster/bitmap images are submitted please make sure our resolution and file guidelines are followed. Website images are not acceptable.