Pop Up Step & Repeat Backdrops
Repeatz™ Professional Media Backdrop Displays
Our Pop Up Banner Displays are portable displays with a Tension Fabric Banner and your logos Step & Repeated for a Branded Logo Banner Backdrop.
Banner attaches to the stand with Velcro hook and loop for easy change outs.
Premium quality backdrop banner display for TV and Media Press Conferences and Special Events.
Repeatz™ Tension Fabric Step & Repeat Pop Up Banner Stand
Our Portable Pop Up Step and Repeat Banner Stands are Made in the USA!
KEY FEATURES OF OUR POP UP DISPLAY
- Graphics attach with a Velcro perimeters.
- Incredibly easy set-up without tools.
- Oversize nylon carry bag with every frame.
- Upgraded Portable Exhibit Cases available.
- Ultra lightweight alloy tubes.
- Matte satin anodized finish.
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- Bolt based system, add or subtract components.
- Optional lights available.
- Single or Double Sided Display.
Displays are made in approximately 30″ x 30″ quads.
Try not to place any Logos or graphics within the 2″ area from the edge of the graphic, same for side panels – this area is used to stitch on the Velcro to attach to the pop-up frame. Side panels are always 12.5″ wide x the height of the display. Graphics can wrap around the sides but keep in mind the stitching may go thru images.
Standard Sized Pop Up & Graphic Templates
Purchase of these standard sizes include a travel bag.
Due to the custom size of these displays, a travel bag is NOT included.
- Event Backdrop Banner
- Press Conferences
- Step and Repeat Banner
- Media Backdrop
- Retail POP Banner
- Media Back Wall
- Trade Show Back Wall
- Interview Backdrop
- Media Banner & Displays
- Music & Concert Shows
- Parties & Corporate Events
- Press Release Photos
- Graphic Back Wall
- Paparazzi Backdrops
- Press Backdrop
- Stage Backdrops
- Photo Op’s
- Athlete Head Shots
- Band Banners
- Retail promotions
- Event Walls
- Film Festivals
- Movie Premiers
- Red Carpet Events
- Charity Events
- Sports Press Conferences
- Sporting Events
- Red Carpet Backdrops
- Celebrity Photo Backdrops
- Book Signings
- and Much More!
- We prefer VECTOR files – Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or Corel Draw.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
- Properly converted vector files are preferred because there is no image degradation when enlarged.
- * If raster/bitmap images are submitted please make sure our resolution and file guidelines are followed.