Tension Fabric Curved Wall
Beautiful display for Trade Shows, Press Backdrops and Retail Store Displays. Pillowcase sewn fabric banner.
Endless possibilities, custom printed from your artwork. Unique Step and Repeat Backdrop or TV Media Displays. Custom designed for professionally looking Press Conference, Trade Show, Retail POP displays.
Click here for a PDF on our Tension Fabric Curved Wall >
- PILLOW CASE MOUNTING with an industrial zipper closure offers easy assembly.
- Graphics are available 1 sided or 2 sided.
- Light blockers are also available.
- 720 dpi dye sub printing on a high quality “poly flex” stretch fabric.
- 1 1/4″ Clear anodized tubing.
- Easy to assemble includes a soft travel bag.
- Pillow case mounting with industrial zipper.
- A unique design that is lightweight, portable and easy to assemble.
Here are some close up photos of our curved back wall display. Easy to assemble with push button connectors. Sturdy lightweight frame. Fabric banner is sewn like a pillowcase. Slides over the stand. Heavy duty zipper seals the deal.
This is a beautify display that can be double sided for unique trade show or backdrop display.
Available Sizes for our Curved Tension Fabric Walls
CC86 – 96″ w 6’h 30″d, 120″ Linear Length approx.
CC88 – 96″ w 8’h 30″d , 120″ Linear Length approx.
CC810 –96″ w 10’h 30″d, 120″ Linear Length approx.
CC106 –117″w 6’h 33″d, 140″ Linear Length approx.
CC108 –117″w 8’h 33″,d 140″ Linear Length approx.
CC1010 – 117″w 10’h 33″d, 140″ Linear Length approx.
CC126 –144″w 6’h 42″d, 176″ Linear Length approx.
CC128 –144″w 8’h 42″d, 176″ Linear Length approx.
CC1210 –144″w 10’h 42″d, 176″ Linear Length approx.
Set Up Instructions
Instructions – Exhibitor Products (Cool C Walls) – CC
DDI Signs offers several kinds of Tension Fabric Displays.
Click here for a PDF with more of our Tension Fabric Banner Stands >
Please see our Submit Files page for complete file guidelines.
- We prefer VECTOR files – Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or Corel Draw.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
- Properly converted vector files are preferred because there is no image degradation when enlarged.
- * If raster/bitmap images are submitted please make sure our resolution and file guidelines are followed.