Wall mounted aluminum frame for displaying banners
Lightweight aluminum extrusion frame with locking PVC strips secures banner resulting in a drum tight fit. The track can be formed to curved wall surfaces, in addition, cut to custom shapes and angles.
Wall Mounted Banner Frame Kits
Three frame systems are available. We can provide complete kits that include a 13 oz printed banner. Customers that print their own banners can purchase the frames separately.
- Installers stretch the banner into place, then use PVC strips to lock into place.
- Frames available with locking strips on the front, sides, and wrap around.
- Custom cut to irregularly shaped walls.
- Finished installed banner leaves mounting hardware screws hidden.
- Easily change out banners.
- Interior or Exterior applications.
- All frames use the same PVC locking strips.
Close up of the PVC locking strips.
Wall Mounted Banner Frame with Front Locking Rail
LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME FOR SMALL TO MID-SIZE BANNER PROJECTS
Our front locking frame is the lightest aluminum system we sell. Furthermore, because it is aluminum, banners can be displayed inside or outside. Easily mounted to a variety of wall surfaces. Most notably, this Banner Stretching Frame can be bent to follow a wall curvature.
Wall Mounted Banner Frame with Side Locking Rail
LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME FOR MID-SIZE BANNER PROJECTS
This is a more rigid aluminum extrusion that lets you stretch the banner and lock with the PVC strips not only on the front but also on the sides and wrap around the frame. This system is perfect for constructing frames that are offset from walls.
Heavy Duty Banner Tension Frame
FRAME FOR MID TO LARGE SIZE BANNER PROJECTS
This is a super strong rigid aluminum extrusion that lets you stretch the banner and lock with the PVC strips on the frame from the front or side. Heavy duty frame for giant building and wall banners. More info here >
Recommended Tools that are available for purchase along with kits
Tools that will make installing your banner frame easier:
- Nylon head hammer / dead blow hammer
- Mini Hacksaw
You will need the above tools along with a screwdriver, drill, and miter saw. Mounting hardware is determined by the surface frame will be installed on. Number 6 screws are recommended when connecting sections for a larger frame.
Stretching the boundaries with innovative products
CONTACT DDI SIGNS FOR YOUR BANNER PROJECT
To request a quote for your project, please fill out our online form today. We also encourage you to submit files, so that we can provide feedback on your current brand design and determine which of our Banner Frames will best suit your needs. Phone us at 757-593-8580.
Wall Mounted Banner Stretching Frame with Front Locking Rail
Wall Mounted Banner Stretching Frame with Side Locking Rail
Heavy Duty Wall Mounted Banner Stretching Frame
Pantone Color Matching
We match to your brands Pantone Colors. As a result, your branding color is consistent. In addition , we can provide printed samples at an additional charge. Sample made on the material your banner will be produced for color matching. This ensures your banner is printed correctly the first time.
- We prefer VECTOR files. Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or Corel Draw.
- All Files Must Be Submitted in CMYK.
- Pantone Colors Must Be Indicated for Color Matching.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
- For an additional fee Printed Samples for color proofing.
- See Display Product Page for Templates with correct sizing.