Outdoor Banner Frame System for displaying Banners on Buildings and Walls. Never have a sagging banner again. The frame can be changed out for special event banners or sponsor advertising.
Makes displaying giant banners on buildings professional looking with the sleek aluminum frame.
Can be used on interior or exterior walls. Create custom constructed 3d Frames and Exhibit graphics.
Heavy Duty Banner Tension Frame for large wall and building banners
- Wall Mounted or Offset Tension Banner Frame.
- Tension any size banner.
- Easy to use and change out banners.
- No need for hemming, grommets or double sided tape.
- No more ugly edges or sagging banners.
- Professional sign display frame system.
- Available as a kit in custom sizes made to order.
Heavy Duty Banner Tension Frame
Frame system for large banner projects
This is one sturdy banner tension frame. Designed for large banner hanging projects installed on walls and the sides of buildings. Our sign technicians can build structures like three-dimensional signs and exhibit booths with this frame system.
If you need a less beefy frame or have a smaller project, we have two other Banner Frame systems to suit your needs. Our Truck Advertising Frame and our Wall Mounted Banner Frames with either front mounting or side mounting PVC locks. All offer a drum tight, stretch mounted banner solution.
Extrusion come in 11.5′ lengths with corner connectors and section connectors to create giant frames.
This close up shows the PVC locking strips.
Please contact us about your Banner Tension Frame Project.
Let us know the details of your project and our “Sign Experts” will suggest the proper extrusion and frame system for your needs. Customers can reach us by phone at 757-593-8580, or by email at [email protected]
Pantone Color Matching
We match to your brands Pantone Colors. As a result, your branding color is consistent. In addition , we can provide printed samples at an additional charge. Sample made on the material your banner will be produced for color matching. This ensures your banner is printed correctly the first time.
- We prefer VECTOR files. Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or Corel Draw.
- All Files Must Be Submitted in CMYK.
- Pantone Colors Must Be Indicated for Color Matching.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
- For an additional fee Printed Samples for color proofing.
- See Display Product Page for Templates with correct sizing.