Fabric Banner Straight Backwall Display
This Step and Repeat Display is lightweight portable and sturdy, frames are constructed of 1-1/4” diameter clear anodized tubing made to exacting specifications.
Extremely easy to set-up and use. Assemble in minutes. A soft travel bag is included with every frame. Hanging units are available with eye-bolts. Perfect for use as a Media Backdrop Display, Step and Repeats, Special Event, or Trade Show Back Wall.
Step & Repeat Fabric Straight Wall Backdrop.
High quality dye sub printing with vibrant colors. Fabric Straight walls set up and take down with ease. Pillowcase Fabric Banner slides over the frame and is zipped up.
Endless possibilities, custom printed from your artwork. Unique Step and Repeat Backdrop or TV Media Displays. Custom designed for professionally looking Press Conference, Trade Show, Retail POP displays.
FEATURES OF OUR FABRIC STRAIGHT WALL DISPLAY
- PILLOW CASE MOUNTING with an industrial zipper closure offers easy assembly.
- Graphics are available 1 sided or 2 sided.
- Light blockers are also available.
- 720 dpi dye sub printing on a high quality “poly flex” stretch fabric.
- Hanging units available with eye bolts.
- 1 1/4″ Clear anodized tubing.
- Easy to assemble includes a soft travel bag.
- Pillow case mounting with industrial zipper.
- A unique design that is lightweight, portable and easy to assemble.
- Heavy 12lb. Steel Bases
Click here for a PDF with all of our Tension Fabric Banner Stands
Click here to see customers that have trusted DDI Signs with there image >
Available Sizes for our Tension Fabric Straight Wall
FW088 – 8′ w x 8′ h Display – Graphic 96″ w x 96″ h
FW108 – 10’w x 8’h Display – Graphic 11″ w x 96″ h
FW208 – 20’w x 8’h Display – Graphic 230″ w x 96″ h
Please see our Submit Files page for complete file guidelines.
- We prefer VECTOR files – Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or Corel Draw.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
- Properly converted vector files are preferred because there is no image degradation when enlarged.
- * If raster/bitmap images are submitted please make sure our resolution and file guidelines are followed.